Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Color Show's Denim Collection: In Styled Out Swatch

Hello everyone, today I have a really quick post for you, I've been totally without inspiration lately, and my stamping skills have failed me all day. So instead, I went for a basic look. 

 


This is a colour I picked up over the Summer, Color Show's The Denim Collection. It's supposed to dry up to look like jeans, and I must say, they really accomplish that! This particular colour is called In Styled Out, this is 2 coats.


The polish applies really well, you almost don't even need 2 coats, but it helps seal in any bald spots you're too have. So far, it's been my go-to everyday blue. I topped my accent nail with one coat of Water You Waiting For by China Glaze. 


Also, I'm really proud of how my nails are growing. I've been taking super care of them and my pointer and middle finger (which were my worst nails!) are coming in quite nicely!! I use Revlon's Post Trauma Nail Treatment as my base-coast every time.

Hope I don't jinx them by writing this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment