Sunday, February 3, 2013

Orly Close Your Eyes Striping Design

Hello everyone, following the simple nails designs I've been on, I realized lately that I've never actually done a striping tape nail design! And I mean, what could be more easy to do, right?

 


And I must say, where have I been that I've never done this before?! I mean, it's so easy and it looks so cool! Shame on you, Lili! 


But anyways, I started off with a base of Revlon's Nail Trauma and then I added 2 coats each of Sally Hansen's Celeb City except for my accent nail, which I used Orly's Close Your Eyes instead. 



Using striping tape that I got from e-bay, I placed random designs on my nails and covered that with Close Your Eyes and then, again for my accent nail, Celeb City. Pull off the striping tapes with the help of tweezers and then bam! You're done and you have a glorious design left. I topped it all off with 2 coats of Revlon's Quick Dry topcoat. 


This is totally on my top 5 nail designs, I mean, simple, and so glamorous as well, right? And infinite possibilities as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment