Sunday, January 20, 2013

Go-to Girly Look: Risqué Pedra Granada

So today's nail design is really simple. I wanted to show you guys what I consider my 'go-to girly design'. And I call it that because every time I talk to my Mother and she sees my nails in 1423 colours she'll always ask why I just don't paint them pink. LOL. 

I also wanted to start showing off some of Risqué's polish collection. For those who don't know, Risqué is a Brazilian polish brand, they don't have wild colours, a lot of reds, but this is the polishes I grew up with and they're still some of the most amazing ones I've had. 

This particular one is from the Jóias Misticas collection and is called Pedra Granada. Now, the first time I tried this on because I liked the colour behold to my surprise when it dried matte! The polish itself has a beautiful red/orange tinge to it. Dries super fast.


But my favourite way to use it is like this. With a super shiny top coat and a glitter accent nail. I just love how a simple manicure can make your nails look classy and proper. And 'girly' - just like my Mother likes them.


I used Sally Hansen's Strobe Light, 2 coats of it. I like it because it's pink glitter that matches well with the red/orange, but still let's the base shine under it. Topped it all with 2 coats of Revlon Quick Dry.


Do you have an easy go-to look??

No comments:

Post a Comment