Thursday, December 13, 2012

Random Girl's Night!

So the Holidays are good for 2 things: Making you poor. And making you suddenly have time for a social life. Which means that Lili has less time for her nails. Which defeats the whole purpose of what I would do with my free time.

That being said, I'm working on one right now, hopefully it will be up by tonight/tomorrow.

Until then, here are some random pics of what happens at Girl's Night!! All the designs are done by yours truly. I'm quite happy with how some came out and might do them to my own nails.



Taylor wanted Galaxy Nails! So that's what I gave her, I can't remember which polishes were used, since some of them weren't mine, but I think it was Sally Hansen, OPI and American Apparel.



Emily wanted to try out Velvet Nails, but only as an accent. The green is China Glaze Running in Circles from the Cirque collection.



My nails! I was trying out Nailside's technique for modern Christmas tree. The base is China Glaze Cranberry Splash, and the greens are from American Apparel, but I don't remember their names. Sorry!



Jaylene wanted Santa hats!! The green is again, China Glaze's Running in Circles (I'm rather obsessed with it at the moment), as well as Cranberry Splash, also from China Glaze. The white is Sally Hansen White-On.

This was done with tape and dotting tools. Really simple, and I loved the results, so Christmasey!!



Jenn wanted something Christmas with lots of rhinestones! So that's what I gave her. The gold base is A England Holy Grail (Old Edition), and then the trees and mistletoe were made from mixing Running in Circles and Winter Holly, both form China Glaze.

Rhinestones in excess were bought at Born Pretty Store, as well as the studs. The silver detailing on the trees is Silver from Kiss Nail Art and the red bow was Sally Hansen Red Carpet.


And finally, Rachel got a job at Cirque du Soleil and wanted something fun inspired by that. We went off of their tent design. The yellow base is Sherbert Lemons from Hot Looks, the blue detailing was made with striping tape and Sally Hansen's Blue It.

And that's all! That was a fun night, here's a poor image from my iTouch of the state my kitchen table was in, but I just LOVE spending the night playing nails with my girl-friends.

Follow me on Instagram! 


What's your favourite thing to do when you get the girls together??


No comments:

Post a Comment