Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Polish of the Week: Teal Dimension by L.A Girls 3D Effect

So, while there was little nail art time during my 2 weeks in Montreal, that doesn't mean that my nail were bare. In fact, quite the opposite, I managed to rock this beautiful colour all the while there - only redoing my tips every once in a while. For my birthday party I added a red accent nail because to compliment my dress and that's when I managed to snap a few picks of this look. 



I've raved about this beautiful teal before - it reminds me of a lighter Dream from Zoya. The beautiful holo shimmer of it is easily seen from a distance and I'm completely in love with it!! Topped it all off with Revlon's Quick Dry.


Less talk - more show!!




And here's a beautiful ring that I got as a present - look at that shimmer!! I've been meaning to go back and get some other colours from the same collection - hopefully they still have some!!



*The red polish is "Amor" by Risqué in case anyone's interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment