Friday, August 8, 2014

Recreation Friday: Pink & Black Golden Dots

It's Friday, so you know what that means: time to recreate one of the amazing manis out there from some really great gals. Today's recreation is from the super talented Constantly Polished on instagram, i decided to re-create her super cute and fun pink, black and gold design. 



I didn't have the exact colours, but I think the ones I picked were similar enough and I liked how they all came together. On my pink and middle finger I used Black Lace Creme by NYC, which is my go-to black, the pink is Iced Mauve by Revlon and the index finger is Golden-I by Sally Hansen.


The original manicure used studs but I liked the idea of using rhinestones instead to give it a little more of a shine to it. Of course, on my poor little nubs they look rather large, haha. But I still like how they came out. Finished it up with a dotting tool and topped it all off with Revlon's Quick Dry.




I love doing recreations because there are some amazing, yet simple, nail art out there. And this is something I want to work on, practicing finding colours and simple designs and making them work together.

Have a great Friday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment