Thursday, May 16, 2013

Rainbow Rhinestones!!

This is one of the simplest nail art designs I've ever done and the result is super pretty! I can't stop staring at my nails and all the colours on it, you gotta love how you can easily spice up a manicure simply by adding some rhinestones!



I had this idea in mind while I was in PEI, and couldn't wait to try it once I got home. I didn't have my go-to black with me, but managed to pick up this Black Lace Creme one from NYC for only $1,27 at my local Wal-mart!! Isn't that an amazing price?


I started with 2 coats of Revlon Nail Trauma for my base, added 2 coats of Black Lace Creme and while that was still wet, I added in the rhinestones with a dotting tool. Topped it all off with 2 thick coats of Revlon's Quick Dry top coat to seal it all in and voilá!


Easy, pretty, and anyone can do it! I got my rhinestone wheel from Born Pretty Store, I got the deal that also came with one of stars and hearts, for $12.99 . I love how the colours just POP with the black background.


For sure one of my go-to easy and pretty nail art designs from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment