Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Water Marbling - Green Edition!!!

So you guys might remember my previous post where I swatched some Beauty UK polishes I got from a friend of mine. Well, this darling friend of mine happens to live in Northern Ireland which so happens to coincide with an obsession of mine...SHAMROCKS!!

Yes, it's true, I am a self-proclaimed "Lil Leprechaun" and have thus gained my status by having my darling Kazzie also proclaim such feat. When a real Irish gal tells ya, it's 'cause it's true!

Behold, the green of the Irish - water marbling style!



Now, since Kaz gave me these polishes I've been wanting to do something EXTRA special with them. And when I was swatching them I realized that their consistency seemed well enough for water marbling. So I figured I'd give it a try.


Now, like most nail bloggers, Water Marbling has been the BANE OF MY EXISTENCE. It just never turns out the way I want it too. But tonight, well, I had the luck of the Irish on me!

I used two of the Beauty UK colours, Sage Green #62 and Jade #76, as well as Holly by Zoya. These were all surprisingly only one try each and while yes, there are some water bubbles in them, I'm still super mega proud of these!!



And of course, on my thumb, couldn't leave it without, my lucky four-leaf clover!!


Do YOU have any polish technique that you've been trying to conquer for a while now?? 
Any good tricks for begginers like me?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment