Sunday, July 27, 2014

Acrylic Nails Series: Graduation Nails!!

Hi guys, today I want to talk about a new form of nail art that I want to start posting on my blog every once in a while. They're basically going to be some really intricate nailart and stuff that I'll be doing on fake nails. And the reason for doing this is because I started off doing it in order to perfect my craft and I figured, why not share with you guys??

 I did this with the Wicked nails a few posts back, it's a way for me to play on a 'slightly bigger' canvas while I wait for my little nubs to grow out, haha. Hopefully you'll like these as much as my other posts!! 

 


These were my graduation nails I did for when I graduated - I did them on fakes because I had very little time between going to see Wicked the night before, to the ceremony in the morning the next so this was the way I came up with to be able to do something for both events!!


My school's colours are blue and red, so I followed that pattern as most of it. I used Cranberry Splash and Blue Bells Rings, both from China Glaze. The faint sparkle is of course, Fairy Dust, also by CG. I then freehanded the accent nails with Nicole by OPI's Gumdrops - a textured silver. Topped it all off with Revlon's Quick Dry and voilá!!




No comments:

Post a Comment