Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Purple Effect: Subtle Dots

So my own creativity has been rather lacking lately, I still want to do nail art but when it comes to designs I'm drawing a blank. So lately I've been re-creating some of my favourites that I find mostly through Instagram - this one is from Lookatmynailart



I started off with 2 coats of L.A Girls Purple Effect which is from my latest purchases. I really am in love with these 3D Effects polishes and am slightly regretting not buying more. Anyways! It's a beautiful holo shimmer purple that looks amazing in the sun. 


The accent nail was 2-3 coats of All About the Glam from Nicole by OPI. Using a striping brush I re-created the rather tribal look. I used Sally Hansen's Ivory Skull for the dots, did those with a dotting tool. Topped it all off with Revlon's Quick Dry.



No comments:

Post a Comment