Thursday, April 10, 2014

Polka Dots: Colour on Grey

Classes are over and the sun is shining! That means that nail things are finally happening again. I have so many ideas, literally a notebook full of it, of things I want to try out. I've got some ideas so we'll see if I can't make them happen over the Summer. Onto today's nails!!

 
I was passing a store that happened to have an amazing deal on polishes, so I grabbed 4 new ones. Timeless by Revlon is the light gray (because I desperately needed one in my collection!). I saw this mani on Instagram by thepolishedokie and have been wanting to try it for a while now.


Then I added L.A Girls "Purple Effects" and "Teal Dimension" as well as Fasino #61 which is the lovely green. I have an obsession with my greens, but these L.A Girls polishes are beautiful!! They remind me of Zoya's Dream in a lighter tone, but more on that later. 

Topped it all off with Revlon TopCoat



No comments:

Post a Comment