Sunday, January 26, 2014

Small Hiatus

Hey guys, so I know it's nothing new for me to take a few breaks from posting, and usually it's because I just get super busy. Which is part of the case this time, but also, another part is that I seem to have lost my nail mojo?

I just haven't had the will to paint my nails, it's not even lack of creativity - because I have been doodling out ideas and such, I just...am not in the mood for it lately? I don't know what happened. My nails have been bare (except for base coat) for the past week and a half and even though I look at my polish collection, it's just kinda blah right now. 

Anyways, I just wanted to explain that and hope that my nail mojo comes back soon!! I do miss it, and as soon as it comes back, you'll be the first to know. In the mean time, keep on Polishing It Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment